- Qualifying students for the labor market, and provide them with practical experience in line with the technological developments.
- Provide the trainee with professional skills and experience to accomplish with the new trends in the specialty.
- Developing students' field training before graduating.
- Developing training in all practical courses in the college study plans.
- Developing the skills of faculty staff members and teaching assistants.
- Planning training programs for both individuals and institutions.
Types of offered Training services:
- Field Training
- Specialized Workshops
- Field Visits
- Training Programs
The College of Mass Communication appreciates the collaboration and cooperation with the various institutions in UAE, and we would like to thank all of our partners for their support to train our students in order to develop their professional skills.
To Contact the College Training Coordinator:
Dr. Dina Elkhattat