The College is equipped with the following facilities which are dedicated for teaching English language, translation, information and mass communication courses. These facilities include:
- The Television & Radio Studios which are audio-visual labs used for multimedia purposes.
- The Multimedia labs are used for the Multi Project Unit.
- The Internet Labs are an important media source used for teaching courses for internet applications.
- The Macintosh Labs are equipped for helping to design newspapers, magazines, etc.
- The College has a television channel in which students are being trained.
- The Consecutive Interpreting Lab.